Request for financial support from the Marthe van Rijswijck Foundation
Criteria and rules to which project proposals must adhere to in order to be considered for financial support:
• The project must offer sustainable development for underprivileged children.
• The project must be initiated by a Dutch organisation or individual who does not have any commercial interest in the project.
• The project itself must have a reliable and contactable person on location i.e. where the project is being developed.
• Projects from all over the world can be considered for financial support.
• The MvRF prefers to support NGO’s with an existing organizational infrastructure of which the sustainability has been proven and whose the goal is to set up projects which, in the long run, will be more or less self-supporting.
• Travelcosts, cost of stay, or salaries are not eligible for compensation.
• There must be a certain degree of fundraising done on the NGO’s own initiative.
• The Marthe van Rijswijck foundation will, if necessary, guarantee its financial contribution in writing is this is necessary for obtaining funds from other NGO’s like NCDO, Cordaid, Wilde Ganzen.
• Payments will be made in instalments and after receiving payment written confirmation of receipt is requested.
• After conclusion of the project, a report is expected with photographs which can be used on the website of the Marthe van Rijswijck Foundation.
• Request for financial support will only be considered if submitted on an official MvRF funding request form.